There’s no better way in my experience to attract and engage your Customer Audience than to publish media and provide an experience for the people with whom you want to do business. Your efforts must be focused on helping them achieve their goals because life is better when you “give to get.”
I saw Zig Zigler at a hotel near O’Hare airport many years ago. My manager took our team and I had no idea about what the jam-packed presentation would be about. Simply put, Zig was amazing to behold. He had the entire room on their feet and ready to take on the world, for instance. Here are three of his quotes that are my favorites:
– “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
– “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
– “You don’t have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something.”
Likewise, in writing The New Content Culture, I have tried to publish a short, easy-to-read content strategy book to:
- Help marketers, managers, and entrepreneurs like you create relevant, goal-oriented, and sustainable content
- Define a plan for the resources you need that your team understands
- Put the digital marketing tools in place to manage and scale your efforts.
Michael McGuigan’s Nomadic Insights blog is another great resource I’ve discovered for those seeking to increase their digital footprint and stay motivated to grow their business. He lives the giving strategy online and off.
The Publi.io LLC team is available to discuss your marketing goals and how the right content might help you achieve your goals. Above all, we’re a strategy, training, and development company that surrounds our customers with knowledge and resources to develop in-house capabilities and fill gaps when it makes sense to help you achieve your goals.