Stamford Innovation Week is coming up this week and the Publio team could not be more excited!
Join us Thursday and Friday, September 24 and 25. We will hear from the best entrepreneurs, innovators, and disruptors in the area, all from the comfort of your own home or office. That’s right, due to Covid-19 this year’s conference is going virtual.
There will still be countless engaging and interactive activities, panels, and networking events. And there will even be a meditation hour with Sōlhaus to round out day one. And mark your calendars for the Friday finale: a drive-through arts and music event taking place in Stamford Town Center.
Why is Publio Promoting Stamford Innovation Week?
Because Publio offers content strategy services we dove right in. This is our third year.
We are producing and hosting six of the Stamford Innovation Week segments – seven if you count Friday’s AutoVenture contribution (9/25/20). The sessions cover everything from the relevance of our content strategy methodology, to data science and the importance of cultural marketing in the age of diversity and inclusion.
Here’s Our Stamford Innovation Week Lineup:
Rethinking Your SEO Content Strategy
- How Competitive Are You As the World Readjusts to COVID-19? | Thursday 2 pm
- We are so excited about this panel discussion hosted by our very own Keith Reynolds! This engaging conversation features Mary Abbazia, author of The Accidental Marketer and owner of Impact Planning Group, and writer/creative consultant Dan Chichester, who discuss their own experiences using Publio’s 7 bucket content strategy. Tune in on Thursday and you will receive a free copy of our book, The New Content Culture for your Kindle!
The Power of Social Media Influencers
- Digital Media Meetup | Thursday 1:45 pm
- This meetup will foster a conversation around best practices surrounding social media influencers and leveraging them for competitive advantage.
Finding Fresh, Meaningful Content
- Digital Media Roundtable | Thursday 2:30 pm
- How do you know that your content is connecting with your audience? Is it really bringing you leads? Join the conversation on how to create consistently resonant messages for your target market and get results.
Cultural Marketing in the Age of Diversity and Inclusion
- Session Featuring UConn Professor Greg Kivenzor | Friday 10:30 am
- Keith interviews UConn Professor Gregory Kivenzor about cultural marketing in the age of diversity and inclusion. Professor Kivenzor consults all over the world and thus bringing a global perspective to the university. He believes that we need to give people inclusive content and messaging that they will relate to for businesses to succeed today.
Stamford Producer Speaks on his Movie and Local Film Industry
- Session Featuring Bedhan Ball | Friday at 12 pm
- Keith talks with Bedhan Ball about his journey of becoming a filmmaker. He produced a feature-length film, Assassinaut, which premiered in theaters last spring. Assassinaut will make be featured at Friday night’s Autoventure! Don’t miss it.
Drilling Down on Data – Two Case Studies Show Data’s Business Leverage
- Session Featuring Adam Ware | Friday 12:30 pm
- Everyone knows the importance of data. But what is even more imperative is the way that it is communicated to make an impact. Adam Ware, founder of data analytics and visualization company, Analytic-Aware. He addresses the need most businesses have in our highly digital and visual age: how to make data come alive.
- A Drive Through Immersive Art and Music Event | Friday 12:30 pm
If you attended last year’s MetaPOP extravaganza, you know it was cool. This year, you will experience an interactive, immersive, arts and music event! A drive through experience in a transformed Stamford Town Center parking structure.
Join Us for Stamford Innovation Week September 24 & 25
In the wake of pandemic disruption, every organization and each individual has been working overtime to reorient the way things are done. Publio’s involvement in producing and moderating several segments at Stamford Innovation Week. We will showcase the global talent that resides right here in Stamford and Fairfield County Connecticut and many presenters that extend from networks that we are connected to globally.
We hope you find some ideas in these events and all the Stamford Innovation Week sessions online events to fuel your success.
If you would like to discuss your specific goals, please fill out the form below. We are here to collaborate with you on a content strategy that will put forth your disruptive ideas to build your influence in your markets and drive your success.