All the great publishers in history have been visionaries, innovators, and leaders. They build and monetize an audience. Traditionally, publishers sold advertising and sponsorships to “rent” the audience. Today, brand publishers monetize based on the value of a lead.
In this program, Keith Reynolds, Founder & CEO of Publio, will highlight a system that he calls the “Publisher’s M.O.™”, a 7-bucket marketing strategy that connects your marketing materials and storytelling to clearly-defined business outcomes: new customers; better service; and increased revenue. Learn about his unique approach that takes the mystery out of content marketing ROI!
– Why and how to build a “Content Hub” strategy that creates a unique and powerful content experience for your target audience.
– How your content strategy will drive leads and sales in your niche — on and offline — and focus on your customer’s journey to improve results.
– How to create an ROI model that everybody understands — especially your CEO — even if that CEO is you!
Empower your team to follow your North Star and achieve results. Attendees will learn how to use content to:
– Build your pipeline and drive sales
– Launch new products & services
– Deploy marketing and sales technology
Keith Reynolds, Founder & CEO, Publio
Keith developed the “Publisher’s M.O.,™” a unique content strategy and development platform that empowers teams to achieve their business goals. He has worked with category leaders including, Apple, IBM, Institutional Investor, Medius Software Inc., Kodak, Rainbow Sports, and Vodafone. He has also founded several technology start-ups. Over 30 years, campaigns he has led have generated tens of thousands of leads, put hundreds of millions of dollars into his clients’ sales pipelines, and helped raise startup capital. Keith speaks to groups, presents across a variety of media, and moderates or appears as a guest on panels, podcasts, and webinars. He serves on the board of the Stamford Symphony and works with the Stamford Partnership, where he is on the Stamford Innovation Week committee.
Program Update: Due to the current spike in COVID-19 cases, the program will now be fully virtual. Please note the new program time (1:00PM) and updated registration pricing.