Articulating one’s core message amid an endless stream of virtual content and interactions has become more challenging than ever. How often have you found yourself mindlessly scrolling a news feed or zoning out minutes into viewing a presentation? If you’re promoting a product or service, you know that failure to capture a customer’s attention within as little as mere seconds can translate to missed sales and revenue opportunities with impacts on your bottom line.
The most recent Encaptify session centered around this challenge in a presentation and discussion on the topic, “Marketing Your Event: Getting Butts in Seats and Eyes on Screens.”
The session featured Stefanie Pinsley, founder Roadmap to Rise, a personal brand coaching company that helps clients unleash their power and potential. Stefanie recommended best practices for attracting, building and sustaining an audience leading up to, during and following an event. She shared three key ideas to bolster your event’s attendance:
- Build Anticipation – Release event details in a sequence of announcements leading up to the event.
- Zero in on Pain Points – Highlight your target personas’ needs and pain points that your presentation will cover.
- Act like a PR Agent – Contact podcasts, local media outlets and industry and trade associations to maximize your event’s reach.
Review Stefanie’s full set of suggestions in the session recording:
Join Our Live Roundtable Discussion
Visit encaptify.me to view details and register for remaining installments in the series:
- Episode 4: Building Community Through Events & Experiences: Why Events Matter and What You Need to Consider to Maximize Engagement featuring Dr. Jacqueline King: October 6, 2022
- Episode 5: How Virtual and Hybrid Events Are Different: Demystifying Planning, Production and Tech featuring Jason Cohen: October 13, 2022
- Episode 6: Take the Stress out of Event Sales featuring Nadine Keller: October 20, 2022
- Episode 7: Rocket Your Event ROI: Drive Stellar Event, Sponsor, and Stakeholder Results With an ROI Model That Works featuring Michael Bendit: November 3, 2022
You can also access these previously recorded sessions on the Encaptify site:
- Episode 1: Define Your North Star: Set Course for a Successful Event featuring Isabella Wang [September 22, 2022]
- Episode 2: Content Strategy Meets Event Strategy: Planning Your Event Agenda featuring Sheryl Plouffe [September 29, 2022]
Enjoying Encaptify? Share your thoughts for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Attendees of at least three Encaptify sessions can enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card. To enter, complete our event survey.
Ready to level up your own content and events?
Contact Publio for more information about how we can help through our Fractional CMO and Marketing Therapy services. You can also book a joint strategy session with Keith and Shannon through the offer form on the Encaptify landing page.